Alpinestars Tech 10 Deus Ex Machina LE Boots
The shin zone incorporates a TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provide greater flex control.
Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion. Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment
- All buckles are easily replaceable
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control
- Removable anatomic footbed
- CE certified